Hey, Canadians

chcr

Too cute for words
Thanks for the Arctic air. :rolleyes: It was raining when it arrived last night and the temperature suddnly plummeted to 20F (-7C). you can imagine what the roads are like. It may get to 25F (-4C) later today. Tomorrow morning it will be 12F (-11C) and Christmas morning should dawn at a balmy 6F (-14C). Thanks again!

*Freakin' cant' keep their freakin' air to themselves, grumble, grumble*

We had snow last night...and sloppy snow this morning and now freezing rain...

over a foot has fallen since early this morning and there are no signs of it letting up.

:blank:

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... :rofl4:

chcr said:
Thanks for the Arctic air. :rolleyes: It was raining when it arrived last night and the temperature suddnly plummeted to 20F (-7C). you can imagine what the roads are like. It may get to 25F (-4C) later today. Tomorrow morning it will be 12F (-11C) and Christmas morning should dawn at a balmy 6F (-14C). Thanks again!

*Freakin' cant' keep their freakin' air to themselves, grumble, grumble*

Yeah, thanks for the cold air, the maximum now sets at 24ºC and the minimum at 8ºC

:D :D

Winky said:
Durned Canadians their air is reaching all the way down here as well Horrific indeed :lol2:
Hell, it might not get to 70 Winky. Better break out the parkas ond survival gear. I always loved the high-school aged kids in their heavy parkas and shorts. :D

Luis said:
Shouldn't that be I envy you?
Well, that too. ;)

hehe, Les got our lake effect snow. I'm glad Chicago's on the west side of the lake and not the east, it's about a 3 foot difference in snowfall, with us getting none. :D Bitter cold ain't leaving anyone anytime soon though.

Holy krap, the forecast for here is calling for freezing rain tomorrow night and Saturday. :eek:

I moved down here to get away from that sort of weather. :erm:

It's fun to turn the sprinklers on and leave them running overnight when it drops below freezing, though. Winter wonderland with palm trees! :lloyd:

We had like a foot of snow on the driveway when we went out to shovel at about 11:30am...my brother had shoveled about 4-5inches at 2am aswell :blank:

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Lows 11 below. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill readings 15 below to 25 below zero.

Christmas Day
Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of light snow in the afternoon. Highs around 12. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Wind chill readings 17 below to 27 below zero.

Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Warmer. Lows around 9. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
:box: :canada:

Back