Hey, chcr!

HomeLAN

We should both drown our baseball sorrows. My Braves are at the bottom of the NL East, 4.5 out of first. At that, they still show a better record than the (fucking) Yankees, who are below .500.

Talk about reversal of fortune. It ought to be interesting to watch the second half.

Still a few games to go there, man. While I don't really expect this team to pull it out, let's see, shall we?

BTW, if we had Chipper and two starting pitchers back off the DL, you guys just might be fucked. Injuries are taking their toll. At least we get Johnny Estrada back.

And we've set a modern day record for Tommy John surgeries in a single season I think.

I still giggle when I think of trading A-Hole to the Yanks for Soriano. Best move they ever made. Gimme Soriano and Michael Young and 50million over A-Hole and Phil In-da-blank at second any day.

I still giggle when I think of trading A-Hole to the Yanks for Soriano.
There's probably not one single thing George has ever done that pissed me off more.

Yep, Homey, they suck hard and long this year, don't they? I'm waiting for Steinbrenner to fire Torre.

It was definitely a fun game to watch last night. One perk of working at an electronics retailer is that we have TVs on display that have Dish Network.

The Atlanta pitcher lasted a whole 2 1/3 innings and gave up 6 runs, maybe more depending on if the new guy lets any inherited runners score. Meanwhile, Chan Ho Park (yeah, him) has only allowed one run thus far.

This is more to my liking. :D

About a month and a half ago, I'd have joined you both, but somehow we're pulling it together. Ah, what the hell, it's mostly Derrek Lee, he's totally unconcious right now hitting over .380 again. The Cubs haven't had that good a hitter this far into the season since... I'll have to ask my grandmother. :D

Back