Hey, K62!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
What ship are you affiliated with?

Two of my boys are going with Navy League at the end of the month to see the HMCS Halifax when it visits Toronto. Issat you?

Hey Les! Nope, I'm not in the Halifax, but we are scheduled to do a great lakes trip later in the summer where we will be in Toronto.

ooooh how long will you be in Toronto?? Will you need someone to show you the town??

You might as well ask him if he's got mirrored underwear because you can see yourself in his pants... ask if he's religious because he's the answer to your prayers... ask if his dad's a baker because he's got great buns... :p

You might as well ask him if he's got mirrored underwear because you can see yourself in his pants... ask if he's religious because he's the answer to your prayers... ask if his dad's a baker because he's got great buns... :p

He's got a gf...but I'm not guaranteeing I wouldn't use those lines, or something similar, on his single sailor friends :D

But I did actually mean show him the town...I want an excuse to over pay to ride up the CN tower...and other touristy things.

Darnit, that's too bad. I was gonna give them "Hey! K62!" signs to hold. :lloyd:

They'll prolly visit the others coming to TO, though, unless they're at some such camp/exercise or another.

Back