hey ku'u & miki ..

nalani

what time are you guys leaving today? I'm starving .. thinking of running to Keaukaha market, though I really really really want 'uala tempura *sniff* ... want anything?

ugh .. I have to get out of here ... our nephew is irriphreakingtating the shit outta me ...he's louder than anyone and everyone ... his voice just resonates .. and I don't mean that with any kind of positive connotation.

You know yesterday when Ahi'ena had to yell at him for singing way to phreaking loud outside? I just finished yelling at him not a minute before that!

:grumpy:

I know!! And I had just yelled his name twice to make him shut up! In all of the ten acres and 10 brother/sister/cousins around ... can't they go and play in an area a few acres away from the house? The baby was sleeping, dammit!!

I didn't even answer your question ... miki left already, and I'm signing out early too ... wanna go out for lunch somewhere?

halamikage said:
Oh man, I missed the lunch date... :(

fret not, you missed nothing .. we ran to Keaukaha Market and grabbed a hot dog and manapua :D ... I had to get back to the halau and ku'u took the baby home :)

but today I brought a big bowl of hamburger and cabbage :lickinglips: .. but no rice .. didn't have any left last night :D shall we say, the round table .. at 11:30?

Surely, how'er, our little Ku'u didn't come in to work today... :(

Round table at 11:30...11:20...11:15 :D Hell, no one's here anyway let's just murph all day :headbang:

ok ... on the lunch menu today we have:

Lemon and Herb chicken
Rice
Green Salad
Cantaloupe

I know lunch is technically at 11:30 and it's only 9:00 but I'm starving ... I should ate some of the cream of wheat I made for the kids this morning :D

nalani said:
ok ... on the lunch menu today we have:

Lemon and Herb chicken
Rice
Green Salad
Cantaloupe

I know lunch is technically at 11:30 and it's only 9:00 but I'm starving ... I should ate some of the cream of wheat I made for the kids this morning :D

Me so starving....I need lunch! Lunch can be at 11:00, nobody cares what we do around here anyway! *looking around for Kala*

halamikage said:
Me so starving....I need lunch! Lunch can be at 11:00, nobody cares what we do around here anyway! *looking around for Kala*

hell, we're the most productive people who work for The Family ... we can do what we want *making big chest... and making sure Kala's not around to hear me*

:D

Back