Hey MuFu

Not that I can find. I was looking for something more liquid since powder tends to fall off pretty eaisly. My bf has this red powder that works pretty decent but he can't remember where he got it in order to see if they have a purple one too.

Who says he doesn't :brow: Te he...

I haven't been able to find a good purple lipstick. I might just end up buying some costume paint and pray I don't get it in my eye.

But I wanna go to the club with it on. :(

And I just know I am gonna get some bad karma for that last post I made...whoops.

PrincessLissa said:
Not that I can find. I was looking for something more liquid since powder tends to fall off pretty eaisly. My bf has this red powder that works pretty decent but he can't remember where he got it in order to see if they have a purple one too.

Why don't you try Mac or Make Up Forever - they have some really good professional products and I've found some vivd colours there - even the powders are nice & do stay on for a long time.

Thanks, but I am not a big MAC fan. I tend to break out with thier stuff. Black Opal made some really cool stuff, but I can't find thier products anymore.

PrincessLissa said:
Thanks, but I am not a big MAC fan. I tend to break out with thier stuff. Black Opal made some really cool stuff, but I can't find thier products anymore.

Have you tried at The Body Shop? They have some nice colours, I'm sure I've seen a few pretty purple ones

kuulani said:
Hey Moof ... party at your parents? :beerbang:

I wish! Got two big exams coming up next week. :sick:

VERY big... life-altering, potentially (if I fail them I'm out of uni).

MuFu.

Back