hey science geeks!

tonksy

so if i wanted to buy a bunch of beakers with stoppers and a rack to keep them in...where would i go?

thanks guys! i meant test tubes with stoppers and a rack but you seem to have understood me either way! excellent! dean and deluca sella a spice rack which is basically 21 test tubes and a rack for $95...but AB's site had set of a dozen and a wood rack for $25 and some change.

I think it's awesome that it took this long for someone to blink and ask what for?

She already said she wanted to make a cheaper version of a spice rack she found at Dean & Deluca. :alienhuh:

Which I think is a brilliant idea, btw.

Any idea how hard it is right now for me to not make an off-color comment about Tonksy already having a nice rack? :D

Inkara1 said:
Any idea how hard it is right now for me to not make an off-color comment about Tonksy already having a nice rack? :D
thank you, aaron.

and abooja is right...(and thanks) it's for a counter top spice rack. i fell in love with the one from dean and deluca but for heavens sakes! i'm not spending $95 for 20 tubes with lids and a cheapo wire rack. the wood one at the first sight is probably my bet...i'll probably stain the wood or something.

erlenmeyer-flask.jpg

Add these for vinigrette and oil

glass-chemistry-beaker.jpg

These for tumblers

pharma-cylinders.jpg

Pilsner glasses

graduated-cylinder.jpg

And Champagne flutes.

Get the whole set.

Back