Hey, SL!

Inkara1

Pierzynski got the final AL all-star spot. What are your thoughts? Are they appropriate for posting in a family forum?

Hey SL! How did you like tonights game? :D Beautiful pitchers duel, but the All-Star snub got the CG and the shutout!

Just not a good day to be a Cubs fan. ;)

So I was looking through today's Los Angeles Times while I was having lunch, and they had a picture of the Wrigley Field grounds crew cleaning up the trash the fans threw onto the field after the Mets' 11-run inning a day or two ago. I liked the headline for that picture: the best cleanup men the Cubs have fielded all season.

:D

Inkara1 said:
So I was looking through today's Los Angeles Times while I was having lunch, and they had a picture of the Wrigley Field grounds crew cleaning up the trash the fans threw onto the field after the Mets' 11-run inning a day or two ago. I liked the headline for that picture: the best cleanup men the Cubs have fielded all season.

:D

YOu're such a journalism nerd

Well, reading the LA Times sports section sure beats watching all the little kids run around McDonald's, don't you think?

I just don't have any words left for this year. Nothing they do can shock me now. The 3rd base coach, Speier, was arrested on a DUI (probably after that last Mets game) and is likely fired (on personal leave for at least the next two weeks, officially) and we're bringing up the AAA manager to coach 3rd base now. Maybe now we'll actually get some decent productivity out of Iowa up here...

Back