Hey, S'n'P!

Think Prof would like to work on one of these? (The V8 is the 260 in my Fairlane that I drove 405 miles from Reno to home today.)

You suck, you know that?

Gimme that white one (second evil post) over any of them.

Lost all my pics of the '67 Cougar I pwned. Dammit.

Just noticed the ragtop on my white one. I can live without a ragtop...would prefer to in fact. Owned one. Enjoyed it, but not all it was cracked up to be.

Gimme a '66, irredescent pearl white with black diamond back interior and flat black trim, 390 bored, stroked, polished, raped and villified, leave the sound system to me, 4 on the floor, just enough muffler to be legal, and get outta my way. I would never come home again.

Funny how people go out & buy an outrageously priced street racer & put a t-top/convertible top on 'em. Nothing says high performance cornering like a topless racer :rolleyes:

SouthernN'Proud said:
Just noticed the ragtop on my white one. I can live without a ragtop...would prefer to in fact. Owned one. Enjoyed it, but not all it was cracked up to be.

Gimme a '66, irredescent pearl white with black diamond back interior and flat black trim, 390 bored, stroked, polished, raped and villified, leave the sound system to me, 4 on the floor, just enough muffler to be legal, and get outta my way. I would never come home again.

I thought you wanted a convertible... that's why I took those pics. There were a shitload of nice GT and GTA hardtops there.

Back