Hey SnP

1. I would never ever under any circumstance be caught dead in a Chevrolet.

2. I'll be caught in a Chevrolet before I am caught endorsing a DAMN thing to do with that bunch of dope dealing can't read no spelling felons what wear orange and white.

Otherwise, I see your point. :D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my trailblazer.

As for the tires...GOO! It is bad enough the entire state of Tennessee turns Orange during football season. It's a cool idea tho.

We sell those tires. We aren't the only ones though. Don't know if we sell a lot of them but we do have them.

1. I would never ever under any circumstance be caught dead in a Chevrolet.

2. I'll be caught in a Chevrolet before I am caught endorsing a DAMN thing to do with that bunch of dope dealing can't read no spelling felons what wear orange and white.

Otherwise, I see your point. :D

What do you drive? A Toyota? :D

No. Toyota motors are GM motors, so a Toyota is in effect a Chevy and thereby not an option for hauling my more than ample ass about the countryside.

I drive a Mazda, with motor by Ford, and have yet to walk anywhere unless by choice.

No. Toyota motors are GM motors, so a Toyota is in effect a Chevy and thereby not an option for hauling my more than ample ass about the countryside.

I drive a Mazda, with motor by Ford, and have yet to walk anywhere unless by choice.

Actually, you have it partly backwards and mainly wrong. ONE GM motor is a Toyota motor. The 1zz-fe used in the Corolla/prisim and Matrix/vibe. The American Corolla/Prisim, Matrix/Vibe are built in the Joint Toyota/GM plant.

The Canadian cars are built in the TOYOTA plant in Ontario.

That being said, where they are built is kinda of irrelevant anyways. The 1zz-fe was designed by Toyota. GM uses it in a few cars.

Saying "Toyota is in effect a Chevy" is BS. It's more like, a few GM cars are actually Toyota's that are renamed.

Actually, you have it partly backwards and mainly wrong. ONE GM motor is a Toyota motor. The 1zz-fe used in the Corolla/prisim and Matrix/vibe. The American Corolla/Prisim, Matrix/Vibe are built in the Joint Toyota/GM plant.

The Canadian cars are built in the TOYOTA plant in Ontario.

That being said, where they are built is kinda of irrelevant anyways. The 1zz-fe was designed by Toyota. GM uses it in a few cars.

Saying "Toyota is in effect a Chevy" is BS. It's more like, a few GM cars are actually Toyota's that are renamed.

You're trying to apply logic to an emotional argument.

Hmmm, making purely emotional statements like they are facts. :confused:

Ahh, I understand. :D

I chose my car over purely logical reasons with no emotional tie to the company at all.

I wanted something reliable, low KM, cheap to run, fun to drive, etc.

I got me a 2001 Toyota Corolla with 70,000km, 5 speed manual, better power/fuel economy ratio than any North American cars I could find... blah blah blah.

:D

It has 57 more horsepower than my old '81 Honda and gets six more miles to the gallon... I just wish it had a better driver's seat.

Hmmm, making purely emotional statements like they are facts. :confused:

Ahh, I understand. :D

I chose my car over purely logical reasons with no emotional tie to the company at all.

I wanted something reliable, low KM, cheap to run, fun to drive, etc.

I got me a 2001 Toyota Corolla with 70,000km, 5 speed manual, better power/fuel economy ratio than any North American cars I could find... blah blah blah.

:D

Whatever. I didn't know I needed your approval.

I hate GMs. I won't buy anything connected to them. Including a Toyota. If that is beneath you, tuck your nose up in some other clouods, it ain't shit to me pal.

Sheesh.

Whatever. I didn't know I needed your approval.

I hate GMs. I won't buy anything connected to them. Including a Toyota. If that is beneath you, tuck your nose up in some other clouods, it ain't shit to me pal.

Sheesh.

haha. This is good. I'm not trying to give you my approval, or care what you buy. I'm glad you're happy with your Mazda, Ford, unicycle... etc.

Oh, by the way. Ford and GM built a 6 speed automatic transmission together. Using your logic, Ford is GM. :laugh:

Back