Hey SnP!

chcr

Too cute for words
Did you notice the owners of the longest winning streak in Division 1 basketball (that'd be the MTSU Lady Raiders, 27 in a row) are the number 5 seed in the Dayton region of the NCAA Tournament? I went to several games this year. Where else can you see a top 20 collegiate athletic program for seven bucks a pop? They're fun to watch.

They play Gonzaga in the first round.

Their bracket is murder though. I don't think anyone can come out of that region and win the whole shebang.

I think they'll thump Gonzaga, and I do believe they will beat Ohio State in the second round. That sets up a game with UT. They already played this year, UT winning. I think MTSU can give them all they want and I won't rule out an upset. If they get that far. Even my dad, who bleeds orange with all his heart, said he'd like to see MTSU beat them, then added the qualifier "since nobody is going to beat Duke anyway." Big of him I thought...

If I'm not mistaken, their coach is the guy who coached Shelbyville High School to something like 417 wins in a row. I know he used to catch hell from farmers for walking across their ponds from time to time. [/sarcasm] I wouldn't overlook them.

Their bracket is murder though. I don't think anyone can come out of that region and win the whole shebang.

I think they'll thump Gonzaga, and I do believe they will beat Ohio State in the second round. That sets up a game with UT. They already played this year, UT winning. I think MTSU can give them all they want and I won't rule out an upset. If they get that far. Even my dad, who bleeds orange with all his heart, said he'd like to see MTSU beat them, then added the qualifier "since nobody is going to beat Duke anyway." Big of him I thought...

If I'm not mistaken, their coach is the guy who coached Shelbyville High School to something like 417 wins in a row. I know he used to catch hell from farmers for walking across their ponds from time to time. [/sarcasm] I wouldn't overlook them.

UT beat 'em by 24. That was their last lost. They also lost to Maryland in a close one they should have won. Oh, and remind your dad that North Carolina already beat Duke once. ;) I think he may be right though.

Back