hey spot ...

nalani

I was just moseying by the member gallery and it hit me ... you are one good looking guy .... can't believe I never noticed before

:santabng:

just thought I should let you know

nalani said:
I was just moseying by the member gallery and it hit me ... you are one good looking guy .... can't believe I never noticed before

:santabng:

just thought I should let you know

:blush:

thanks. i just posted the pic not too long ago.

i have the same SN for every place. i'm guessing its the one at catocom's board she saw.

I had no idea how many members from here have put up their pic on the HWC/OTC combo board. Its confirmed my mental image of some and shocked me as to how wrong I was with others.

yeah...i went there and looked...dave, put the jacket one up...that's a good shot, na'll like that one :D

actually, in that pic you look an awful lot like our Pacific brothers (just a little less dark) ;)

I think it's the nose ... man, I'm a sucker for a great-shaped nose ...

Now I know that had to be meant for Spot...:lol: You CAN'T be talking about me in that pic with Les....

Wait a minute....:eek5:

na.....you shouldn't tell people you're a nose sucker...just ain't right. :sick:

:p @ Squiggy :D You saw him in person? Lucky bastard ;)

yeah .. that post was for spot, sorry ...

nalani said:
actually, in that pic you look an awful lot like our Pacific brothers (just a little less dark) ;)

really??
i am an amalgamation of ethnicities, but no pacific heritage. at least not that i know about....

Are you sure there isn't a little Samoan in you?
Because if you don't I have a friend named "Arpikahu" that could fill you in.

Back