Hey, Tonks!

HomeLAN

NFL preseason starts Saturday, with the Falcons vs. the Colts in Japan, at 5 AM local (ugh). Sirius will be carrying the whole season, y'all still thinking about getting it this year?

speaking of HEY TONKS!!!

Grab me handfuls of WH receipts (the bottom, tear-off kind). I have a bad habit of leaving restaurants without receipts & I need them to get reimbursed. I'll pick then up on one of my next trips thru your neck of the woods.

Oh yea, GO RAIDERS!!! :D

HL, how can she see their tight ends over the radio???

You didn't really think she was into it for the sports, didya?

From moi, actually. I've had it for the last 2 days. Kids are out of town. The timing makes me suspect the McD's in Meridian. That place is also typhoid central.

Gonz said:
speaking of HEY TONKS!!!

Grab me handfuls of WH receipts (the bottom, tear-off kind). I have a bad habit of leaving restaurants without receipts & I need them to get reimbursed. I'll pick then up on one of my next trips thru your neck of the woods.

Oh yea, GO RAIDERS!!! :D
she said 'cool'.

HomeLAN said:
So, I'll assume you won't be blessing them with your patronage again.
No real choice. It's the defacto midway point between both households... the only one with a playplace so the kids can blow off energy after being cooped up for 5 hours.

I'm already looking forward to next year's spring training... at least the Bears aren't a tease like the Cubs are, we already know they'll stink. Must've been the same feeling the average Cubs fan had in the early 60s.

Back