Hey Unc!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I don't know if you've said before or not, I may have missed it, and I'm terribly lazy, so I'm not looking it up, but do you have a job? What is it? Or are you one of those independantly wealthy types that just likes to play all day?

PuterTutor said:
I don't know if you've said before or not, I may have missed it, and I'm terribly lazy, so I'm not looking it up, but do you have a job? What is it? Or are you one of those independantly wealthy types that just likes to play all day?
He is going to work for me in a few years.

LastLegionary said:
PuterTutor said:
He is going to work for me in a few years.
Lesse... school... marines... minimum 6years from now before you get out into the world. If you pick me up immediately I should be right at 40 ... if not dead.

PuterTutor said:
you had a 2 part question. The first one had a second portion if it were true. Since 'a' is false, part a subsection 2 is immaterial. The second question is closer to the mark ... ergo 'b'.

phpBB Created this page in 36.738988 seconds : 21 queries executed : GZIP compression enabled

jebus h christmas.. the server is collapsing.

Stop Laughing said:
You think someone's gonna kill you by then? I don't think so, you're too elusive. :D
Come to think of it.. That is sooo untrue. Ive posted my name, address, phone number, pics of my house, written detailed instruction on how to get here. Details on my movements specific for the purpose of someone to come and kill me. Far from being elusive ... ive set myself up as the most visible person on any board Ive ever met.

Stop Laughing said:
I noticed a slight hiccup (or maybe a cough, but definitely not a sneeze), but nothing more.
Its been slow for me last night. This morning is fast though.

:D I just can't work out anything from the mass of...stuff. Are you saying you're in the marines or something? :confuse3: :retard:

Scanty said:
:D I just can't work out anything from the mass of...stuff. Are you saying you're in the marines or something? :confuse3: :retard:
I'm going to the marines, and he complains that he will be an old man before I get out to employ him.

unclehobart said:
Stop Laughing said:
You think someone's gonna kill you by then? I don't think so, you're too elusive. :D
Come to think of it.. That is sooo untrue. Ive posted my name, address, phone number, pics of my house, written detailed instruction on how to get here. Details on my movements specific for the purpose of someone to come and kill me. Far from being elusive ... ive set myself up as the most visible person on any board Ive ever met.
I've got the map to prove that :D

Back