Hey! You can't do that here...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Legislating your sex life
A search of sex laws turns up some surprising restrictions

News of the illness of Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist has raised the issue of how President George Bush might change the Supreme Court. What does this have to do sex?

Find out here...:D

"any man and woman found occupying the same bedroom in any hotel, public inn, or boardinghouse for any immoral purpose...shall be guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.”

Ridiculous?

Just another tool against prostitution.

Well doing it in your own bed is probably a misdemeanor, so doing it on the balcony would probably be a felony. Maybe even a Class A felony. You could do some serious hard prison time for that. :rolleyes:

Gato_Solo said:
I know I thought it was funny...I was just waiting to see your reaction before I posted this. :p :D

Perhaps, but we've already explored your intellectual failings in another thread.

Professur said:
Perhaps, but we've already explored your intellectual failings in another thread.

I got the joke. *sniff* You, however, completely missed my poignant, and very witty, riposte. :p Slacker. :D

Professur said:
Odd that gay prostitutes wouldn't be affected by that at all ....

I thought it was a general thing for all prostitutes straight or gay.

and I think he did find it funny otherwise he wouldnt have laughed. I didnt get the joke tho to be honest

Gato_Solo said:
The one in the other thread...:rolleyes: :D
Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

I really doubt that, deep down inside, a lot of these guys and gals looking to legislate sexual activity want to go down the dark road of banning sodomy, given that it includes oral sex. How many of them can live without that?

Gato_Solo said:
But, ultimately, it could be used to stop pre-marital sex as well. ;)

There seems to be a lesson here, one about too much government interference or something ;)

PostCode said:
Well doing it in your own bed is probably a misdemeanor, so doing it on the balcony would probably be a felony. Maybe even a Class A felony. You could do some serious hard prison time for that. :rolleyes:
You said "hard." :D

Back