Hi, I just signed up here

Scn64

I know people at some forums don't like it when new people make these "Hi, I'm new" posts, but it seems like everyone here is pretty nice so I think it's safe to do here. Anyway, I'm a 19 year old male from Illinois and I just signed up.

:wave:

I know people at some forums don't like it when new people make these "Hi, I'm new" posts
We used to force new people to post them, so I think you're safe.

Welcome! :beerbang:

Awww, Squiggy - don't you know not to listen *so much* to fury? *hugs*

;)

Welcome to OTC, SCN64. :D :headbang:

PuterTutor said:
Welcome aboard. You brought beer, right? :hmm:

*smacks PT on the wrist* He is not old enough to legally buy alcohol in his country of residence! You should not suggest illegal activity!! You've been a bad boy! Go to my room!

Now, since he is underage I will supply the beer and JD in his place :drink:

True, I am the same age but I live in the great white north!!! :swing:

:lol2:

Welcome btw!

Nixy said:
*smacks PT on the wrist* He is not old enough to legally buy alcohol in his country of residence! You should not suggest illegal activity!! You've been a bad boy! Go to my room!

Woooott!!!

Ok, I'm here waiting. *handonhip

Are you coming? :D

PuterTutor said:
Are you coming? :D
Comming? I'm not even horny yet :p

Anyways, welcome dude :D

ETA : Oh that's for her..well, she didn't answer the right way :p and yeah...[[blushes and hides behind a rock]]

This may sound like a stupid question but, how do I set up an avatar for my name? I went to the avatar section of my profile but the only option was "don't use an avatar".

:confused:

I believe you need at least 30 posts to have an avatar. And 100 posts for a custom av. I think.

I believe you need at least 30 posts before you can hang an avatar. Hit the kiddy korner. Ther are a few threads there to help you along with your postcount. ;)

Rose said:
I believe you need at least 30 posts to have an avatar. And 100 posts for a custom av. I think.

Squiggy said:
I believe you need at least 30 posts before you can hang an avatar. Hit the kiddy korner. Ther are a few threads there to help you along with your postcount. ;)

Ok, thanks. :D

Where in Illinois are you? I'm in Schiller Park, which is within walking distance of O'Hare, so you'd better know about where I am or else...

Back