Hickory Sticks

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just went to the vending machine for a snack ( :bitchslap: myself cause I shouldn't be snacking). Anyway, they had hickory sticks and the vending machine is cooled cause it has drinks aswell and these hickory sticks are SO good, I think they're better when they're cold. They also had Sal and Vinegar hicory sticks but I decided to go for good ol' original!

you should try the 'chocolate challenge'. go to the machine, insert the money and then turn your back on the machine to randomly press buttons.

it might be chocolate, it might be crisps, it might even be hickory sticks.... :)

Can not do that for this machine. This machine has a thing inside that you push a button and it goes around then when what you want is in front of the dor, you open the door and take it out!

Nixy said:
Can not do that for this machine. This machine has a thing inside that you push a button and it goes around then when what you want is in front of the dor, you open the door and take it out!

So turn your back, press the button, make it spin around and around, then after 20 seconds, turn around and see what mold-tainted product awaits you! :cocktail:

No mold and there are like 8 or 9 doors down the front, each will have a different product behind it.

Maybe they shoudl make the doors opaque so it will ALWAYS be a surprise!

Back