high school shooter identified

Good post spike, you clearly made whiz-bag of point!!

On Sept. 18, less than a week before he was killed, Ficker posted a link on his Facebook page for a New Zealand support group called the Hearing Voices Network.
If only he had been linked up a professional "caseworker" before he went wielding double-rifles. Paranoia is a bitch.

Whats Achmed up to I wonder?

Rezwan Ferdaus of Ashland, Mass., was arrested Wednesday in Framingham after undercover FBI agents delivered weapons Ferdaus allegedly sought for the alleged plan. The stash included what he thought was 25 pounds of C-4 explosives, as well as three grenades and six fully-automatic AK-47 assault, a press release from the Department of Justice reads.
Sauce

rezwanlicense.jpg
I'm simply SHOCKED I tell you, shocked!!

great response cerise.

Quote:
On Sept. 18, less than a week before he was killed, Ficker posted a link on his Facebook page for a New Zealand support group called the Hearing Voices Network.

what is the explanation as to exactly why that link was posted? does it matter if he is mentally ill? tim mcveigh was not mentally ill?

achmed? rezwan? what doesn't make sense here?

Mentally ill people develop and operate independently. Their patterns of paranoia are reasonably predictable and treatable. Your mentally ill guy is typical in his paranoid thinking, only his actions identify him as unusual.

Jihad on the other had is a vast social movement where Islamio-warriors are encouraged to kill the infidels. While predictable, the only cure is lead. This guy is just one of many who are following the social movement.

right. there is no right wing movement in the US. no observable pattern whatsoever.

think i'll open up an abortion clinic in rural georgia.

Sure there is movement afoot. We're preparing to hunker down with our families and friends, we are looking ahead. I've seen no plans coming from the right for revolution, we simply want a constitutional government.

new thread....

We are working from the constitution, we are not planing some great revolution.

Instead of going to dinner and movie this weekend, we put that money into storing food. Bagging up the food was funner than going to the movies anyway. Another ~250lbs stored.

We can wait it all out, we don't need to start anything.

oh there is lots of meat around me... in the other apartments...

no but seriously if you just stored another 250lbs of food, you got some issues boy.

just stay home. don't go out. study the scriptures.

bagging food huh? sounds like a great weekend. that you're listing it as an alternative to seeing a movie... like people actually go see movies anymore... ouch...

fresno? nobody goes to fresno anymore.

stephen-stucker.jpg

your life is nearly over. you have done your duty and reproduced. soon enough the girls will go off to college, and then the queen can put you out to pasture.

me, i just turned twelve. HA HA HA.

please, oh wise one, tell us the difference between McVeigh & a jihadist. They all look alike to me.

We bought and bagged another 100lbs of rice and ~50lbs of dehydrated veggies and sorts. Nitrogen, oxy-bags in mylar, then packed into buckets. We also added nice load of #10 cans full of tasty meals, as well few other goodies. We have meat too, although it still grazing. We even have a few horses available too. Ham radios, dry marine batteries, solar, water filtering systems, Paraffin, medical stuff, etc.

We'd be completely ready if it wasn't for that boating accident.

Good luck eating your neighbors.

please, oh wise one, tell us the difference between McVeigh & a jihadist. They all look alike to me.

um, you might want to hold back on assuming the position long enough to realize that on this point we have no disagreement.

-the exalted one

oh, okay.

i was mostly just goofing off with that remark and i don't think it really says what i think he is clearly, but... i do not think there is much difference between the extreme right wing here and jihadis, other than the fact that they are on historically arbitrary,* opposing sides.
morally, they are equivalent. both think their ideals take precedence over human life, and that they are somehow authorized to act as the agent of god, allah, whatever. sorta the asshole 101 formula.

* remember when we sent our buddy all those stinger missiles to fight the russkies?

okay. i'll take that bet.

if he had an "islamic name" it would most likely be his first name.

rezwan is not an islamic or arabic name. it's probably indo-iranian.

muslims from the indian subcontinent use their middle names as first names because the given first names are less than distinctive, because everybody and his fucking uncle is named mohammed...

e.g. my friend "sohail" AKA mohammed ahmed. see why he doesn't use his real name? (hint: it is not because he is a terrorist.)

okay. i'll take that bet.

if he had an "islamic name" it would most likely be his first name.

rezwan is not an islamic or arabic name. it's probably indo-iranian.

muslims from the indian subcontinent use their middle names as first names because the given first names are less than distinctive, because everybody and his fucking uncle is named mohammed...

e.g. my friend "sohail" AKA mohammed ahmed. see why he doesn't use his real name? (hint: it is not because he is a terrorist.)

Prolly because he doesn't want to be a known associate of yours. :D

Back