Hillary Clinton Launching Presidential Run

highwayman

:bash:

:rofl:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=2810072&page=1
Jan. 20, 2006 — Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., has announced that she is forming an exploratory committee for president, thereby launching a bid to become the first female chief executive of the United States.

"I'm in," she said on a Web site, hillaryclinton.com. "And I'm in to win.

"As a senator, I will spend two years doing everything in my power to limit the damage George W. Bush can do," Clinton's statement added. :rfap:"But only a new president will be able to undo Bush's mistakes and restore our hope and optimism."

Inkara1

"But only a new president will be able to undo Bush's mistakes and restore our hope and optimism."

Dumb statement of the year nominee, right there. There's going to be a new president in 2008 no matter what. The president is limited to two terms.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'd like ot see anybody else stand up to the same level of intense scrutiny & outright attacks that GW has endured. He hasn't had medium of escape.

as far as Billary is concerned...what a shocker. :yawn:

spike

I'd like ot see anybody else stand up to the same level of intense scrutiny & outright attacks that GW has endured.

The president before GW got more. I'd hate to see anybody deserve the same level of intense scrutiny that GW has deserved though.

spike

Dumb statement of the year nominee, right there. There's going to be a new president in 2008 no matter what. The president is limited to two terms.

I think you misunderstood. She didn't say a new president was optional.

As senator she has tried to limit the damage Bush could do but only the new president will be able to undo the damage.

spike

:rofl3:

He had the Republicans.

GW has the Dems & the press & the conservatives.

:laugh: GW had a republican congress that would do whatever he wanted until recently. NOW GW has it a little harder with the democratic congress and his own party turning against him. Bill didn't have the luxury of congress being run by his party for 6 years.

Not even close.

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't know why anyone pays attention to this. She's virtually unelectable and everybody knows it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
This is like the people who marry singers and then figure they can be a singer too...stupid fame by association people thinking they have the skills to be famous on their own.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
This is like the people who marry singers and then figure they can be a singer too...stupid fame by association people thinking they have the skills to be famous on their own.

Except this harpy honestly in her heart believes she was president instead of Bill. She might be right.

Cerise

The Hildebeast said:
I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?

:rolleyes:

Madame President?? And the "First Gentleman?" Can a woman, especially one that won't stand up to her husband's cheating ways, even get the nomination?

I wonder specifically what she speaks of when she says "undo mistakes"? To make America safe for Communism?

Karla Marx said:
Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.