Hillary done got caught messing up.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ABC News has learned that the campaign of Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., has registered the names of two Web sites with the express goal of attacking her chief rival, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill.

link

They are the same party, shouldn't they support each other?

Talk about their differences, and show a united front, if either win the other will probably be the VP

I know I am naive

They gotta win the primary first. That's why Romney, Giuliani, and Huckabee have all been taking shots at each other recently.

It's just stupid, they are shooting down the guy who could be their candidate for the next president.

I think if I was American I would vote for the one guy who would run a clean campaign.

Irregardless of their politics.

I think if I was American I would vote for the one guy who would run a clean campaign.

ROFLPIP.

You son of a bitch. You owe me a keyboard for that. And a box of kleenex to boot. Half a can of coke right out the old nasal cavity. Fuck that burns.

It's just stupid, they are shooting down the guy who could be their candidate for the next president.

It is a little risky. A lot of people feel that way so it does backfire sometimes.

link

They are the same party, shouldn't they support each other?

Talk about their differences, and show a united front, if either win the other will probably be the VP

I know I am naive

I've thought about this a little over the past few weeks. I honestly don't see Shrillary asking any of the other candidates to run as VP if enough people are braindead enough to actually vote for her, with the one possible exception being Edwards. Obama...no way in hell.

Conversely, I can't see any other Demonrat candidate asking her to run as VP if they should happen to survive the hitman and get the nomination.

Palms will be greased either way I suspect.

It's a skipped heartbeat away from being president. Historically it has been beneficial to some who aspire to the presidency, but it's far from a guarantee. Right Al?

Who would be dumb enough to sign their own death-warrant and have Hillary as their VP?

...another TWO to the back of the head suicide.

Pointing out flaws & bringing your opponents record to the forefront is not dirty or backhanded. We have over 200 years of nasty political fights. It keeps things interesting.

billandhillaryvideopromo190.jpg
Clinton Body Count

Back