Hmmmmmm

Mare

Love to know how i can get a pic to put on for my name????
Like the pics i see on the left of forems.....

Mare said:
Love to know how i can get a pic to put on for my name????
Like the pics i see on the left of forems.....

you mean an avatar?

I might be wrong but I think you have to have a certain number of posts first. You can have a sig now though.

KA

:D Nothing worse than a silly woman what don't understand forums and is too impatient to wait for help....

Dun't chastise her so much! :p to Squig's. I believe you have to have 30 posts to use an avatar. But you might check in your User CP > Avatars to see if you have access to the 15 "default" ones there now. After30 posts you should be able to upload a custom av.

I didn't look so I can't remember. I really could do with unzipping and looking at the roughly 500 avatars I downloaded for my forums the other day and seeing if there are any that take my fancy.

Thanks Rose

Thanks for sticking up for me-silly men can be so impetient on showing silly women what to do :rolleyes:

peterska2 said:
you mean an avatar?

I might be wrong but I think you have to have a certain number of posts first. You can have a sig now though.

KA
\thanks

Squiggy said:
:D Nothing worse than a silly woman what don't understand forums and is too impatient to wait for help....

HEY NOW!!!! no need to go there, lol......like we have time to sit down and you show me this stuff :)

Re: Thanks Rose

peterska2 said:
have you got a pic that you want uploading?[/QUOT

No Im waiting for someone to bring me my CD for my cam and then i will upload a pic

Back