Hobart is STALKING me!

FluerVanderloo

I jest not kiddies....for the second time since I was in contact with the sweet, caring, intellegent, and somewhat eccentric Rob, I have seen things dubbed 'Hobart'. These instances are:

1. On the way to Gettysburg for the reenactment, all the way up 83 we rode next to a truck with a Hobart logo on it.
2. Yet another vehicle incident. I was driving this time, and haul-assed through the yellow light to make a left. What car should cut me off by comeing from the other direction too early but a van named Hobart.

It's odd. Yet somewhat inticing.

Holy shit! He must be stalking me, too! Every time I walk into the back room of the pizza parlor I work at, I see "Hobart" on the meat slicer and the large mixer! :eek:

I keep seeing that guy in the bathroom mirror every single day. No matter how fast I run, he always seems to find me. He's a sneaky one.

Dude ,you even have a summer festival
festivalCover.gif

I wasn't even invited. :D They just exploit my name for profit and I scoop up 30% of the gate gross. It works out well for both of us. I dare say my legend isn't up to par with Elvis sightings yet. Thats a mighty ladder to climb.

unclehobart said:
I wasn't even invited. :D They just exploit my name for profit and I scoop up 30% of the gate gross. It works out well for both of us. I dare say my legend isn't up to par with Elvis sightings yet. Thats a mighty ladder to climb.
really? i thought i saw you living in an RV down by the watermelon stands...never seen elvis...... :)

Back