Holy hell....

tonksy

11 3-6 year old girls running loose through the house.

I wonder when is a logical time to call lights out?

*wonders if Gonz is stil gonna laughin' next week when he has a "House" full of Democrats and they won't be there for only a single night.:cool4:

Let's wait & see. Until then, *points & laughs & wonders what time the first kidlet will scream I WANNA GO HOME NOWWWWW or if it has already happened*

We had one girl do it but it was before I posted...luckily, her folks were already coming back to collect her baby sister.
They passed out relatively early for grown folk but waaaaay late for their age - 11-11:15ish.
They are all awake watching the snorks now.

What the heck is a 'snork'? Mine's 11 now and we had teletubbies and Thomas the Tank Engine but no snorks.

Snorks are a ripoff of the Smurfs... cept underwatery and having a snokely appendage jutting out of their head.

Snorks are a ripoff of the Smurfs... cept underwatery and having a snokely appendage jutting out of their head.

Ive never seen then but I feel I can safely say that NOTHING compares to the smurfs, NOTHING! How dare you made such a comparison?!*handonhip

Ive never seen then but I feel I can safely say that NOTHING compares to the smurfs, NOTHING! How dare you made such a comparison?!*handonhip

MY wife won't let me keep my childhood 5ft Papa Smurf in the house,I'm afraid he's probably a moldy mess now.:(

MY wife won't let me keep my childhood 5ft Papa Smurf in the house,I'm afraid he's probably a moldy mess now.:(

Poor Papa Smurf :(

Although the Smurfs are FOREVER tainted for me after the "papa smurf can I lick your ass?" flash toon :crap:

Back