Hope this isn't a repeat

I can't imgaine many car styles today that could carry such a horn and not come off goofy doing it... just a few mondo pickups and such.

Umm, unc? Have you seen spinners? Goofy schmoofy, I say go for it. Besides, it'll annoy the hell out of the dude across the red light from ya.

SouthernN'Proud said:
Umm, unc? Have you seen spinners? Goofy schmoofy, I say go for it. Besides, it'll annoy the hell out of the dude across the red light from ya.

Spinners? Those rims designed to seperate the idiot from their usually hard-earned money? Same idea as these horns, right? ;)

Where I come from, I think everyone will get a kick out of it. Unless I take Eastern Avenue down to the big B-more. Then I'd get attacked.

I needs me a lime green Pinto, jacked up as a 4-wheeler, Roadrunner horn, spoiler, airdam, supercharger, ladderbar, drag chute, mirror-tinted windows, underbody neon, tennis ball antenna, 'baby on board' sign, raccoon tail and fuzzy dice on the rearview.

sweet.

There are some condos around the corner from my apartment that were trailblazers in Atascadero. As in, they were the first condos built in town and people here didn't understand the concept of buying an apartment. As an added incentive, anyone who bought one of the new condos also got a brand-new Ford Pinto for free.

A friend I used to have had a Cobra with an electronicly controlled horn (1980?) with changable chips with different tunes. He usually had the that one plugged in.

unclehobart said:
I needs me a lime green Pinto, jacked up as a 4-wheeler, Roadrunner horn, spoiler, airdam, supercharger, ladderbar, drag chute, mirror-tinted windows, underbody neon, tennis ball antenna, 'baby on board' sign, raccoon tail and fuzzy dice on the rearview.

sweet.

Sorry. It won't be sweet without the Hemi... :D

it was one of those pages that plays music. the music file got hung up for me the first try.

Professur said:
Well that was unpleasant. Could someone well protected verify that link. It booted me.

Might be a geocities thing...unfortunately, it was the best piccy...:shrug:

Back