hope you´re all having a great independence day

ris

hope you're all having a great independence day

enjoy the barbies and beer all americans :)

:beerdrnk: :beerdrnk: :beerdrnk: :beerdrnk:

So far, so good. My son's sleeping late, my daughter's playing in her room and my wife is still in bed.

Ah... independence.

Down the British! *hic* Go back to Britiania with ya.. *swigs beer* ... Someone pass me another hot hog and a watery beer while I keep bringing up grudges from over 200 years ago ... *hic*

200 year old grudges? quick, lets invade france!!!! :D :D

hang on, that's last years grudge... :D

I'm working. Since we don't celebrate the 4th, there's no reason for us to have the day off ... damn, that's the crappiest thing about being a proud sovereign Hawaiian :D

Props to those of you who observe and respect the holiday. Have a few for me :)

respect? hehe. Its all about being a drunken oaf... nothing about history.. History was cast aside when TVs were black and white.

Originally posted by nalani
I'm working. Since we don't celebrate the 4th, there's no reason for us to have the day off ... damn, that's the crappiest thing about being a proud sovereign Hawaiian :D

but, but , but, you hawiaans are American :rofl2: just kiddin, had to jab at it, couldna help it, shut me up please! :D ;)

I didn't realize Hawaii didn't celebrate the 4th, what's the dealio?

...and is there something wrong with being an oaf today?

Originally posted by Justintime
but, but , but, you hawiaans are American :rofl2: just kiddin, had to jab at it, couldna help it, shut me up please! :D ;)

*wonders what the best way to shut you up is*

Are you masochistic like Luis? :D

*bitchslaps Justintime*

Originally posted by flavio
I didn't realize Hawaii didn't celebrate the 4th, what's the dealio?

...and is there something wrong with being an oaf today?

oops ... didn't see this post, sorry about that ...

no, it's not all of Hawai'i that doesn't celebrate the 4th .. it's mainly people like my family and my close circle of friends. Though we don't "dis" the day like some Hawaiians (and non-Hawaiians throughout the country for that matter) do ... because my father believed in this country and gave so much to it, so we "celebrate" him and his beliefs.

And about being an oaf .. there's never anything wrong with that as far as I'm concerned :D

Originally posted by nalani
*wonders what the best way to shut you up is*

Are you masochistic like Luis? :D

*bitchslaps Justintime*

can i have some too??

** hehehe......hawaiians are americans **
can you hit me now??

:D :D

I should be bitchslapping ris. :D

They get a happy Independence Day and we don't get a happy Canada Day? :grumpy:

I forgot about Canada day - isn't that on the 12th or something like that? No .. it was on the 1st ... damn .. see? I'd suck at being Canadian :D

*bitchslaps ris with Leslie cause I'm into that dominatrix stuff* hehehe

ok, Mexico declaring war to Spain is September 15th-16th, funny thing we celebrate that date and not the actual independence day that is september 27th. (i hope i get a thread ;) )

and of course :hadbang:

Back