Horrible winter weather In Phoenix!

I'd rather coo down that try to keep my very body warmth
from being stolen from me.

Don't try to ever tell me that anyone would get 'used' to freezing their nad's (ovaries?) off.

It is merely a matter of simple thermo-dynamics!!!

Oh OK wait til I'm sweltering in over a hundred days of triple digit days and whining like a little goil, then you can trout-slap me!

Hot_ass.JPG

Here in Colorado there is no such thing as normal weather. THe reason for that is because normal means that it can be really foggy and cold in the morning, by about 9 it will blizzard, by noon it is 60 degress out, at 3 it can snow again, around dinner time it gets windy yet still sunny, around 10 it might rain and then sometime in the middle of the night everything will freeze. I am not kidding. This was what happened the other day. The snow came down so hard and fast that visiblilty did not exist and the roads instantly iced over and caused lots of car wrecks all during the morning rush hour, but by 1 in the afternoon the streets were dry and the sun was out and you only needed a light jacket.

Winky said:
I'd rather coo down that try to keep my very body warmth
from being stolen from me.

Don't try to ever tell me that anyone would get 'used' to freezing their nad's (ovaries?) off.

It is merely a matter of simple thermo-dynamics!!!

Oh OK wait til I'm sweltering in over a hundred days of triple digit days and whining like a little goil, then you can trout-slap me!

Hot_ass.JPG
Spin the page back up again with the record lows and highs, wouldja?

Back