host transfer imminent

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Please be aware that we are working on transferring the sites to a new server. If it tells you it's closed, that's what's happening. :headbang:

While I'm testing out the new server, I'm going to disable attachments here temporarily to make the final transfer easier

fury said:
While I'm testing out the new server, I'm going to disable attachments here temporarily to make the final transfer easier

I was wondering what the hell was going on with the attachment situation!

i shall eagerly await news of successful transfer with baited breath

Whoa... Page loads are under 10 seconds now... Thats freaking me out. We need to go back to the dark ages lest I start posting too fast.

I was wondering why I couldn't find you all day, I thought there might be problems with one of my jumps between servers but I can't find my little program that checks the state of the path to the website so that I would know what was going on. I know it's here somewhere but I didn't put it back on after I lost my old drive. ?(

Are we on the new server now?

if you can't find the program you use, just use tracert (Windows) or traceroute (UNIX/Linux) in a console.

I found the program: Visual Route 5.4a

The server's in New York.

Report for www.otcentral.com

Analysis: 'www.otcentral.com' was found in 15 hops (TTL=242). It is a HTTP server (running Apache/1.3.27 (Unix)

Roundtrip time to www.otcentral.com, average = 109ms, min = 82ms, max = 137ms -- 10-Nov-02 01:08:48

Gee I wish I could fly that fast! :D

Back