House, MD

Leslie said:
I have another 8 minutes to wait. I'm excited! :eyemouth:

ACK! *for the first time, outside of wanting to see Nickelback in their homecountry, I want to be in Canada*

:D

Nix, it's just another medical plot based show. But a really really good one. With Hugh Laurie (who you may have seen on BlackAdder among other things).

I thoroughly enjoyed that last night.

I watched a few episodes last season, it seemed pretty good. But from what I recall, I think it conflicted with another show I usually watch.

You're reminding me though, I have to find out the nights/times of the only two prime-time shows I watch. (West Wing and CSI)

greenfreak said:
I watched a few episodes last season, it seemed pretty good. But from what I recall, I think it conflicted with another show I usually watch.

You're reminding me though, I have to find out the nights/times of the only two prime-time shows I watch. (West Wing and CSI)

CSI is Thursdays at 9pm :D I believe it starts next week :D

West Wing I haven't the foggiest idea...:)

nalani said:
I missed it! OMG, I MISSED IT!!!!

I wasn't feeling well and I fell asleep and I MISSED IT!!!!!!

[nelson]Ha Ha[/nelson]

J/K ,actually I missed it too,and it was on at several different times. *damn homework

Watched it last night. Pretty good opener.

Na, you have to pick up a TiVO. Right now, they're basically giving the equipment away. Couple hundred bucks, and you have a lifetime subscription. Miss it? I don't THINK so.

HomeLAN said:
Watched it last night. Pretty good opener.

Na, you have to pick up a TiVO. Right now, they're basically giving the equipment away. Couple hundred bucks, and you have a lifetime subscription. Miss it? I don't THINK so.

TiVO? We *just* got cable in our area :D ... i'll find someone who taped it .. somewhere ... dangit .. i just can't believe i did that though .. wasn't feeling well .. :crying4:

Back