How about those AZ Cardinals!

I sure would like to see them win, as it will rock the football world and they are the proverbial underdogs. Hell they really have been more like the underdog that nobody even pays attention to. When the Saints and Lions and such suck at least people notice. Plus I think Kurt Warner deserves the hall of fame and if they win the bige one he will nearly be a shoe in!

:headbng2:

chcr

Too cute for words
You mean the FEE-nicks (Phoenix) Cardinals? Watched 'em play a few times early on when they played at dreaded Scum Devil Stadium.

I hope they win too. :D

Altron

I'd have taken the Eagles over the Cardinals, but they pulled it out by a hair.

I don't particularly care for the Steelers, and a friend of mine works for the Cardinals, so go Cardinals!

Dave

I'm rooting for the Cards as well. I don't like the Steelers either.
I think it is somewhat funny that a team that went 8-8 on the season and that the Patriots pasted 47-7 is going to the Super Bowl.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
at dreaded Scum Devil Stadium.

HEY NOW!!!!!!

I'm an AFC guy. During my tenure as a true blue natural & native Phoenician, we had no football. When the Cardinals moved there (after I left) we were all confused...there's never been a cardinal in AZ that wasn't Catholic.

However, just because of history, I'd like to see the Cards win it too.

spike

When the Cardinals moved there (after I left) we were all confused...there's never been a cardinal in AZ that wasn't Catholic.

That use to bother me too but then I thought there's probably not too many bears in Chicago or Lions in Detroit.

When the Oilers moved that was a different story. They fixed it.

Altron

That use to bother me too but then I thought there's probably not too many bears in Chicago or Lions in Detroit.

When the Oilers moved that was a different story. They fixed it.

Sometimes it confuses me... for instance, what is a "sox", and why are half the MLB teams named after it?

And why do several NY/NJ teams end in "ets"... Jets Mets Nets...

2minkey

bootlicker
i used to be in a thong basketball league. the difficulty came in removing the thong, as my extensive butt hair would kinda weave itself around the butt floss during the passions of the game.