How does this work and is it worth buying?

stop putting holes where they don't belong & get to getting your education.

stop putting holes where they don't belong & get to getting your education.

The hole has been there since I was out of school last summer, and I haven't gotten any more.
I could be drinking and doing drugs too, but I'm not. By comparison I'm an angel among college kids.

And my GPA so far this semester is about 3.5, and I have a 3.09 cumulative. I think I'm doing pretty well.

Don't be an angel (well, it's not a bad idea really), be a boss. Just because Jeffrey Dahmer killed more people doesn't mean that Charlie Manson is a nice guy. Bosses with tats & holes & other "modern" accoutrements do not posses the same authority.

What makes you think any of these old farts'll know? :devious:

I assume that it unscrews like most other barbell piercings. :shrug:

Well...obviously the flat bit is through the hole, and the two tines stick out the front. So you can look like you got stabbed in the back with a pitchfork?

I vote no. There's gotta be better, more attractive stuff out there.

Don't be an angel (well, it's not a bad idea really), be a boss. Just because Jeffrey Dahmer killed more people doesn't mean that Charlie Manson is a nice guy. Bosses with tats & holes & other "modern" accoutrements do not posses the same authority.

Yeah. Grow your hair to your ass and you'll get instant respect. :D

*The above comment coming from a former long haired hippie freak type himself...

Notice, I'm not a boss :p

The advantage of a CDL...I request a job & they jump thru hoops putting my long haired not being a boss bad attitude having ass in a driver seat.

Well...obviously the flat bit is through the hole, and the two tines stick out the front. So you can look like you got stabbed in the back with a pitchfork?

I believe that if you reflect on it rather carefully you'll see that you're missing the point. I could be wrong though. ;)

I don't know, I thought that it worked a little differently. I'm pretty sure the curved part of the jewelry at the top goes through the hole, because it looks like the rings I have now. I think the long hangy bits would come down below my belly button against the skin.

But I wasn't sure, hence why I asked. It may stick out like you said. I can't find pictures of people wearing them anywhere.

The photo you posted shows it at a weird angle, to me it almost looks like a crazy "U" in that link. I googled it and found this pic:

UN771.jpg

I think the curve at the top goes in the hole and the two long bits hang down and lay against your body. The link says they're slightly bendable so you can adjust then so they follow the shape of your body.

The photo you posted shows it at a weird angle, to me it almost looks like a crazy "U" in that link. I googled it and found this pic:

UN771.jpg

I think the curve at the top goes in the hole and the two long bits hang down and lay against your body. The link says they're slightly bendable so you can adjust then so they follow the shape of your body.

I was thinking something similar. If it really is the case, I don't think I want it simply because it would be really hard to get on and take off, and I'd rather not damage or stretch the piercing screwing with it.

I assume you could probably also have it so the ball at the end is at the top of your piercing and he loopy bit hangs...then there's not twitsting to get it in and out.

as a note, having a pair of these on hand to make sure the ball is on good-and-tight is useful, they're also good for unscrewing the balls. if you got that twisty thing, these might help cut down on stress to the area. the description of the jewelry says you can bend it slightly, these might help for that too, and not scratch the jewelry b/c they have rubber tips

Do those actually pinch well? They're meant for opening captive bead rings...

I just have to wonder....with those hangydown things...what happens if you get your zipper stuck on them or something? Don't you think they would possibly rub around the area where your pants button? I would think it to be terribly uncomfortable :shrug:

Do those actually pinch well? They're meant for opening captive bead rings...

yeah, they hold tightly when you aren't squeezing them... they have that, like, backwards-squeexing mechanism, where you squeeze to open, and dont-squeeze to close. when i mess with my septum ring which is a circular barbell, i use my pair to screw the ball on tighter than i can with my own fingers.

I believe one of the ends unscrews, and you put it throw your belly hole, twisting it till the way you want to wear it, and then you screw the other end of the ball back on! :grinyes: BTW, it is cute, I'd get it in gold tone if I had a belly hole.

Back