How is this for a will?

Jeslek

Banned
OK hm... Now based on something I once read, pretend this is a legal will. (I'm pretty sure it is)

In your will, you leave $10 million to 10 people you really hate. Bad people. It helps if they are criminals. The money is to be transferred at the end of 30 days to the respective parties. During the 30 days, should someone go missing or die, the shares of the rest of the people will go up. Here is an example:

10 people: $1 million per person
8 people: $1.25 million per person
5 people: $2 million per person
3 people: $3.3 million per person
1 person: $10 million

Now I wouldn't do anything like that, but it would definitely create a disturbance I think. Of course everyone has to be there when the will is read. Any thoughts?

i know what my will shall include.
please note this is a very complex process, but it does involve pizza.
starting out i must die(god forbid).
after i am dead i would be burned to ashes.
then these ashes must be stored in a pickle jar. clausen picklejar.(they are good pickels)
next the chosen one will go to "Mario's Pizzaria" or any such other local pizza place.
they must order a supreme pizza, but..now here is an important part. they must tell Mario(assuming that is his name) to put these special spices in the pizza sause. If Mario asks dumb questions like why are they in a pickle jar? or Are those ashes? all the person may reply is "it is a very special ingrident". so after this supreme pizza is made mario must cut it into 10 equal slices then it will be delivered to the atternys office who will be reading the will to my "loved ones".
the attoerny will invite them all to eat this pizza. keep in mind this whole thing would be video taped. now after the pizza is consumed we tell them the little secret. after their complete digust in the idea of eating me...they will get 1 million dollars for each piece they ate. yea i know what you are thinking.."there is no way in hell whoreable could ever have 10 million dollars" and you are probaly right but see i would sell this tape to fox for one of thier hidden camera shows for 10 million dollars, hell they will buy anything. now i better not catch one of you fools stealing my master plan.

That would certainly help to filter out the gene pool, especially if the last person ends up killing himself after he's killed the other 9.

Back