How many of you edit your posts soon after posting them?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Do you post so fast that after you go back and read your post, you realize you should clarify it a little better or add more stuff to it, and THEN go and edit it to what you wanted to say?

I admit, I edit most of my posts almost immediately after posting them, usually to correct a spelling or grammar error, or clarify it a little better in case it comes across wrong. It doesn't click the light bulb on in my head until I read it in a post for some reason, and the preview doesn't give the same effect.

[This message edited by fury... hehe :D]

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Most of the times i edit to correct my grammar, but sometimes i don't succeed :D

s4, i have noticed that ;)

greenfreak

I usually don't. I preview my reply if it's a long one and go back and remove some sentences if it's too long. I've been told in the past that my words don't come out quite the way I mean them to so I'm careful to prevent that now.

I try to reflect on my post before I post it, make sure it's really what I want to say. Especially if there's some negative feelings involved.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm much the same way, greenie, before I submit a long post I will preview it a billion times. Especially if it's got lots of BB codes. (see my BB codes thread in town hall.. :D)

HeXp£Øi±

Constantly! It's important for me to be atleast as grammatically accurate as possible since i'm hardly gifted in a literary sense.
Not to mention that misspelled words and sloppy punctuation make one look like an idiot.

Ardsgaine

I usually do multiple previews to make sure it looks the way I want it to, but I've had to edit a couple just within the last day or so because I posted them too quick.

freako104

sometimes but usually ill post again and say forgot to add but sometimes ill edit if i notice a mistake. luis your scaring me again. stop. please.