How many of you have to.......

nope, unemployed now, everyday is a holiday!

until i run out of money and the painful reality of no benefits and job desperation sets in.... :(

Originally posted by samcurry
go back to work tomorrow?

I do:(

My wife is going back to work, which means that I'll be back at work. If I'm with the kids, I'm working. Having the wife here is like working part time.

on vacation right now.

i was going to get a job in these vacations, but i just got some money and i rather stay lazy and drunk :D

At least i get to go in shorts. But still......

Oh im on vavation all next week though, so i WILL make up for it.

Yeah, I'm posting from the office.

Oh, well, it stopped me from getting wasted and making an ass of myself in front of my wife's friends yesterday.

Originally posted by HomeLAN
Yeah, I'm posting from the office.

Oh, well, it stopped me from getting wasted and making an ass of myself in front of my wife's friends yesterday.

oohhh.. does that mean Unc did? :D

He didn't make an ass of himself. Not sure how looped he got, but I wouldn't bet against him having a headache today. :D

well, he was looped enough to where his typing skills severely sucked :D ... damn, did you take pictures? His face gets a little red when he drinks :D

Oooo. For just a couple of days, Nal, you seem to be inordinately well informed.
So, what side of the couch does he sleep on?

Originally posted by Professur
Oooo. For just a couple of days, Nal, you seem to be inordinately well informed.
So, what side of the couch does he sleep on?

well, we've been "buddy buddy" for nearly two years now ... it's no wonder I know a few things about him ... plus, I make it a point to be well-informed .. well-educated ... well-informed *nod*

I'm at work now, doing not much of anything, trying to keep up with everyone else that actually showed up to work today.

Back