How much yummier can you get?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Breaded chicken breast with cheese melted on top with rottinni pasta, all somthered in tomato sauce and garlic bread on the side! :licklips:

That is my dinner tonight! :headbang:

It was called chicken parmesan but i don't think you get parmesan cheese like this so I am thinking it was mozzarella. Was definately mozzarella on the bread.

It came from the food place.

I usually cook for myself but don't really have much variety in my fridge at the moment and am too lazy tonight anyway.

I am currently muching on some banana chips I bought when I got my dinner :licklips:

Plus if I don't start using it this food plan is gonna go to waste or I am going to have TONS of fruitopia at the end of the year! :D

Nixy said:
Plus if I don't start using it this food plan is gonna go to waste or I am going to have TONS of fruitopia at the end of the year! :D
Ever tried Arizona Iced Tea?

Nixy said:
It was called chicken parmesan but i don't think you get parmesan cheese like this so I am thinking it was mozzarella. Was definately mozzarella on the bread.

Sounds good, though I usually prefer a vintage ature chedder myself.

How much yummier can you get?
Bare woman breast with cheese melted on top with rottinni pasta, all smothered in tomato sauce and garlic bread on the side! :brow:

Bare woman breast with cheese melted on top with rottinni pasta, all smothered in tomato sauce and garlic bread on the side!

If we're getting into edible body decorations - Chocolate sauce and whipped cream, peanut butter and jelly. :choclate: :brow:

chocolate covered rabid chicken-monkies!
you can sew stuff wiht Twizellers, the thin kind that you take apart...
BTW Rabid Cheicke-Monkies is the name of our school bowling team

Back