How soon they forget

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Anybody remember the white horse with all its cash & provisions? The one wearing the Red, White & Blue uniform. That would also be the one that, as a general rule, hasn't printed the cartoons.

JAKARTA, Indonesia - Hundreds of Muslims protesting caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad tried to storm the U.S. Embassy on Sunday, smashing the windows of a guard post but failing to push through the gates. Several people were injured.

Maybe we need to create another Indian Ocean earthquake.

Source

What a sad ending. It should have read: 'Dozens of dumbasses die at the hands of embassy Marines. No lives of consequence were lost.'

A pen and paper drawing is cause for rioting, while the murder of thousands in a skyscraper is cause for jubilation.

IMO, they forfeited their rights to consume oxygen if this is their "cause". I know an enemy when I see one.

Gonz' source said:
Ethem Erkovan, a 47-year-old participant who held a banner in one hand and his daughter in the other, accused Western nations of maligning Islam. "They are the ones who are trying to depict the expanding Islamic community as terrorists, though all we want is peace," he said.

So taking your daughter to a riot is a symbol of peace...gotcha...that means I can fire my M-16 into a crowd of protesters for the same reason. I want peace, right? :rolleyes:

yer part of the USAF

Might I suggest you phone over for some JDAM or CBU 87 action?

ya this is going to get to the point
where things are going to have to be settled

One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha

Gato_Solo said:
So taking your daughter to a riot is a symbol of peace...gotcha...that means I can fire my M-16 into a crowd of protesters for the same reason. I want peace, right? :rolleyes:
At what age does he mutilate it?

Back