How to thouroughly piss off your supervisor...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Step one:

Listen intently to a process. take notes, and nod your head a lot. Once I leave, totally ignore the process as stated, and wing it. It can't be that hard. :shrug:

Step two:

When I return, try to hide the fact that you ignored my instructions by attempting to read the notes. I won't notice the foul-up because I don't know what I'm doing, remember?

Step three:

Act as though you are totally innocent when I put both feet into your ass when I discover the screw-up you did...even though you did your best to cover it up.

Step four:

Get another, higher ranking, supervisor to give you a task so I have to fix your screw-up. Then, when we both jump your shit for being stupid, act like you can't understand a word we're saying...

Yes...I fucked up. I actually believed that the 3 people I had doing the baggage detail would follow instructions while I took a lunch break. Silly me. Now I have to go back through the 'work' they did, and find all of their mistakes. I know there are at least 10, just from looking at the paperwork. Now we have to figure out a suitable detail for the three stooges...something nasty. :banghead: Today is not a good day. :grumpy:

stooges.gif

I don't understand Mitch...

The AAF has access to fire arms right?

There's your supervisory problems solved....

*Gato pressing muzzle of gun into worker's temple*
"Repeat after me!... Check bag... enter details in CAPITALS on the script... put bag into relevant area... Mmmmkay?"

:D :p

Gato_Solo said:
Step one:

Listen intently to a process. take notes, and nod your head a lot. Once I leave, totally ignore the process as stated, and wing it. It can't be that hard. :shrug:

Step two:

When I return, try to hide the fact that you ignored my instructions by attempting to read the notes. I won't notice the foul-up because I don't know what I'm doing, remember?

Step three:

Act as though you are totally innocent when I put both feet into your ass when I discover the screw-up you did...even though you did your best to cover it up.

Step four:

Get another, higher ranking, supervisor to give you a task so I have to fix your screw-up. Then, when we both jump your shit for being stupid, act like you can't understand a word we're saying...

Yes...I fucked up. I actually believed that the 3 people I had doing the baggage detail would follow instructions while I took a lunch break. Silly me. Now I have to go back through the 'work' they did, and find all of their mistakes. I know there are at least 10, just from looking at the paperwork. Now we have to figure out a suitable detail for the three stooges...something nasty. :banghead: Today is not a good day. :grumpy:
So, what did you finally land them with?

maybe they sent them to some country
no one is even allowed to mention
made em live inna tent
and wear body armor?

Back