How would you dress...

HeXp£Øi±

and look if you were the opposite sex?

I have to believe i'd still be wearing black combat boots...but i'd probably have my hair died purple and be wearing a skirt.

What about you?

Aunty Em

I'd still be wearing jeans, t-shirt and caterpillar boots... but maybe not the bra! I like "Industrial". :D

I never wear a skirt, the last time I did some kid pointed at my scar and made an upsetting comment. Everyone else does a double-take. :(

Q

Same thing I wear everyday now. Jeans, t-shirts, workboots, ball cap...and definately not the bra :dance:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
How would I dress? In my birthday suit. How would I look? For another lady to get it on with. :brow:

chcr

Too cute for words
Like a girl?:blush:

Knowing me, I'd probably wear spandex pants that I was a little too fat for and tank tops showing off my total lack of cleavage.

I thought a little too much about this, didn't I?

greenfreak

:laugh: @ chcr

Men's clothes aren't as much fun. I would miss being able to wear slinky dresses, skirts, heels, low cut shirts... You can't really jazz up a suit like you can a dress for formal wear.

For every day, probably wouldn't be much different for work. I already wear women's dockers, I'd probably just change the shirts to button-down collared shirts. But they would all have to be very colorful. Everyone would probably think I was homosexual. :D

unclehobart

I would wear a full ballroom gown with a long train, white gloves to the elbows, 16 petticoats... each one more delicate than the last, glass slippers, tiara ... but I would have to be home before midnight before my carriage turned into a pumpkin.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I don't know what I'd look like, but there's a real good chance I'd be a slut. :shrug:

chcr

Too cute for words
I don't know what I'd look like, but there's a real good chance I'd be a slut.
Damned straight! :headbang:
Dressed? If I were a woman I'd be playing with my self all the time
And you're saying this differs from the current situation?:wave:

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
I would wear a full ballroom gown with a long train, white gloves to the elbows, 16 petticoats... each one more delicate than the last, glass slippers, tiara ... but I would have to be home before midnight before my carriage turned into a pumpkin.

Just a southern belle at heart eh, Unc? :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlladinSane said:
Short dresses if I was hot. Long ones if not. A woman can't go wrong with dresses :)

damn right, thou as a man i have a great ammount of vanity, it would probably double if i was a woman so i'd work hard to be hot