Howard Stern; the ego moves on

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Signed Deal In Secret Two Days Ago... 'My future is with satellite... I Just want to bury CLEAR CHANNEL,' Stern said from New York Wednesday morning. 'This is like when the first movie stars decided to do television,' Quivers added... Will finish out contract with VIACOM...

Source

I'm a happy boy, owning 5,000 shares of SIRI.

/me considers what to do with his $3,000 windfall.

i remmebr when he broke into the canadian market 8 months of having him as a morning show option....well turns out no one liked him, so bye bye he went, and thank god, they guy is boring and stupid, maybe he has a future in politics.

i think most people are pretty played-out on stern... those that liked him in the first place... i can't imagine him lasting too long

HomeLAN said:
18 million fans, #1 in the majority of his 46 urban markets. Don't be too sure....

i guess, i use to listen to him quite a bit back in the early-80s when he was on after imus... he was original and a bit more goofy... now it just seems to be either whining or coming up with some great new idea like, 'hey, let's have a stripper on and ask about her sex life'

:shrug:

I've never listened to the man, myself. Couldn't care less, really, as long as I'm making money on the deal. :D

Well, since he's moving over to the satellite service you happen to subscribe to, maybe you can give him a listen. :D

brownjenkins said:
i think most people are pretty played-out on stern... those that liked him in the first place... i can't imagine him lasting too long

I never could stand him...or any morning radio comics. They are all, without fail, children with a fart fetish. That was kinda funny for a couple of weeks back when I was in 10th grade.

As far as Howard goes...he can keep going. Too bad so many find him so funny. We'll find out if they're willing to pay for his brand of humor. Homey hopes so.

BeardofPants said:
Dunno who he is. :shrug:

...should I be glad?

Not really....he is this tired, womanizing, annoying comic who has become an icon for starting the whole shock jock radio thing. The man is smart but doesn't use his intelligence in any form on his show.

As usual, woman are willing to bare themselves in front of him and he has some disgusting co workers.

IDLEchild said:
Not really....he is this tired, womanizing, annoying comic who has become an icon for starting the whole shock jock radio thing. The man is smart but doesn't use his intelligence in any form on his show.

As usual, woman are willing to bare themselves in front of him and he has some disgusting co workers.

And don't forget to mention, he is UGLY AS SIN........

Back