How's this for a birthday party?!

kuulani

Today is nalani's middle son's birthday. I think he's 12 now. nalani went home early to start the preparations. I think she already baked the cake, she's waiting for it to cool before decorating it with a drawing she whipped up the other night. She's also in the process of cooking 4 pans of lasagna. :eek:

Aside from food prep, she's gonna hook up a projector to her laptop, 'cause her son wants everyone to watch a movie outside, projected against the big white tablecloth, bought for this occasion, that we are going to nail against the wall (which reminds me to grab the company speakers) :D His older brother was 'posed to weedeat and prep the grounds so we can get comfy. I hope he did it :D

My job, once I tear myself away from here, is to buy the salad stuff, french bread, ice cream, and search the stores for a Willow DVD, nalani's son's movie of choice. He narrowed it down from Scooby-Doo and Firestarter. I was trying to get him to want Neverending Story, but I lost that battle :D

Well, that's what we're doing tonight. Raging with a pre-teen boy :headbang: Now I wish my mom threw me a party like this :D

*typing with one hand holding the sleepy baby*

the party was awesome!! dinner was great!! the cake was great!! the movies were great!! the merlot was great :cocktail:

kuulani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooh! Such a treat!!!!! :)

kuulani said:
*typing with one hand holding the sleepy baby*

the party was awesome!! dinner was great!! the cake was great!! the movies were great!! the merlot was great :cocktail:
It sounds just.... great! :D

*kinda wishing I was holding a sleepy baby*

heehee ... i'm here in the a/c office while my friends are out there in the boiling sun painting the new buiding :D I have an excuse to be in here 'cause I have the baby ... can't get her high on paint fumes :retard:

:D

awwwwww

You should take a picture of the sleepy baby and post it!

Na will never know if you go and take the cam for a few minutes!

No bugs. Great weather. Perfect night :D

Nalani has to post some moon pics from that night when she gets in. There was an awesome rainbow around the almost full moon!! The camera doesn't do it justice, it was awesome!!

unclehobart said:
no.. thats because its a ho hum flick at best.

hmm... well, then I guess it's a good thing you weren't invited ... you couldn't think of anything else to say other than to criticize my 11-year-old's choice of movie? :rolleyes:

I posted some pics in my thread in L&L .. go check it out :)

Back