hypocrites everywhere!!

G

I cannot stand it when people ignore new ideas and then when it goes mainstream,only then is it ok. Example: punk music. Well, pop punk to be exact. Blink 182, green day, preps think they're soo cool,ut if you like a band that they've never even heard of, then you're a freak. To them being "punk" is having holes in your jeans and spiked hair. Wow. Not only do they have a strong opinion about music they listen to(whatever plays on the radio), but they really know a lot about subculture. Yeah...I HATE PREPS!

s4 theres somethign you should know. those bands and well all pop bands play off their looks. theres a reason why i have as my quote that im a freak and proud of it. because i tend to like bands that actully play and some do have to play off looks but also have sound.its not just if you like a band they never heard of. its if you like a band they dont like(ive actully gotten shit because i like Led Zeppelin and older classic rock bands as well). i ahte punk except for the sex pistols and the ramones. you know. REAL punk. i hate preps and poseurs myself.

have you guys heard the hives? swedish sorta-punk, really good fun and very energetic.
they've got a compilation called 'your new favourite band'

thats cool. its not the bands id complain about its more the fans, the only bands i really complain about are pop. esp the ones who only have looks like christina aguleria and brittney spears. its more the fans of bands like blink 182 that are ruining it. they hate anything not on the radio(such as some of the bands i mentioned and most of the bands actully worth listening to). but as long as you can respect other bands and enjoy what you enjoy rock on. :headbang:

Back