I´m lost ...

nalani

I'm lost ...

ok .. my huge projects are done ... my finals are done .. I'm graduating on Friday .. so what did I miss? ?(

I don't know about you Mitch, but life doesn't suck for me ... I finished all that crap and now I'm off to LA right after graduation ... WOOHOO!!!!

ku'u - waddaya mean, what am I gonna do ... I'm gonna hang out at your house and wait til you have that baby :)

leslie as in {b]greenie[/b]? quit smoking? Wow .. didn't even know she smoked in the first place *L* .. congrats girl ... I did it too .. but then I quit quitting .. *nod* hehehehe

Rob - you know she wants you .. just give in baby .. and you can have two Hawaiian girlies ... but if your preconceived idea of a Hawaiian girl is that chica that greenie posted in that Hawaiian dance thread, boy are you gonna have a rude awakening! hehehehe

I misunderstood your question. For some reason I was thinking you were saying something else. I don't remember what I was thinking at the moment... ?(

Originally posted by nalani
ok .. my huge projects are done ... my finals are done .. I'm graduating on Friday .. so what did I miss? ?(

You missed the gunfight at The OK Corrall.

cora2.jpg

nah... he just gave this little muscle strain at the base of my back in that 'just so' magic hurt area. He was going to up the ante but I threatened to huck a basket of puppies into a tree shredder. So now we have an 'understanding'.

leslie as in {b]greenie[/b]? quit smoking? Wow .. didn't even know she smoked in the first place *L* .. congrats girl ... I did it too .. but then I quit quitting .. *nod* hehehehe

Nah, I don't smoke. Leslie is L. Summerton... She quit smoking... Hopefully she's still quit and her family is still alive... :D

Originally posted by greenfreak

Nah, I don't smoke. Leslie is L. Summerton... She quit smoking... Hopefully she's still quit and her family is still alive... :D

Haven't seen her around in awhile ... maybe her family locked her in a closet :D

...and don't lie, unc, you enjoyed it :ladysman:

I did it enjoy it at that... but I only had 2 hands trying to hold back 4 nummy breasties and 4 prime rib booty cheeks. It left precious little time for polaroids and vid cam manipulation.

I'm so disappointed in you ... couldn't you have set up tripods all over the room so we could have multiple angles?

Back