I am an Instigator

I was instigating or "stating shit" if you will by suggesting the periscope and the reason for the periscope.

*is confused*

why a periscope to spy on me?

and ku'u, I tell you everything anyway :D Even the stuff you don't want to know :D

*whispering to nalani*
psst ... I don't know why she wanted a periscope, but she might bitchslap me if I don't obey her orders ... she IS the head bitchslap cheerleader you know.

:D

Luis G said:
getting back the lost conditioner?

I've given up on my conditioner :( I'm afraid I'll never see it again *sniff, sniff* My poor hair ... I can never use conditioner again without thinking of the one I lost. It's just too soon to talk about it ...

ok, conditioner replacements, kitchen oil for 10 minutes (only when really dry hair), avocado for 30 minutes, mayonese for 5 minutes......

etc etc......

Luis G said:

ok, conditioner replacements, kitchen oil for 10 minutes (only when really dry hair), avocado for 30 minutes, mayonese for 5 minutes......

etc etc......

Are you trying to condition my hair, or make a dip for chips?

ok, forget about the cooking oil, i don't know exactly what kind of kitchen oil it should be.

do the other "methods" only do it once a month.....or when really dry hair, or....you can always buy a new conditioner and hide it from certain person ;)

And yes, i'm trying to condition your hair ;)

Back