i am being a showoff.

BlurOfSerenity

i think i have really cool MS Paint skills.

so i'm showing off.

my living-in-a-bucket in another thread was done in paint,
and i just did myself as a pink ninja. (i'm so awesome, i MUST be a ninja).

those of you who work in more "advanced" (piffle!) programs and make realistic (who needs realism!?) looking things probably aren't impressed, but i'm doing this with paint.

wow, you got mad ms paint skillz!

I suck at creating images, so I use more "advanced" software to help me.

<----- has it helped me?

BeardofPants said:
The only skill I have is putting other peoples heads on Pamela Anderson's body. And I'm not even that good. :mope: ;)

That's not your only skill... what about my pants?!

Yes, I supposed the ability to be able to steal pants off people half-way around the world with minimal struggle could be construed as a skill. *thoughtful look*

BeardofPants said:
Yes, I supposed the ability to be able to steal pants off people half-way around the world with minimal struggle could be construed as a skill. *thoughtful look*
seriously, BoP...can i have my black pants back? they look at me rather weird at the waffle house without them....and people do hafta earn a living...

BeardofPants said:
The only skill I have is putting other peoples heads on Pamela Anderson's body. And I'm not even that good. :mope: ;)

You can make a good living at that. And you don't have to be that good at it.

tonksy said:
seriously, BoP...can i have my black pants back? they look at me rather weird at the waffle house without them....and people do hafta earn a living...

Well, I'll tell you what, because you're cool AND half-kiwi, I will give them back. But just this once! And don't tell anyone else, or they'll all be clamouring.... oh wait, I think I just did. :tardbang:

BeardofPants said:
Well, I'll tell you what, because you're cool AND half-kiwi, I will give them back. But just this once! And don't tell anyone else, or they'll all be clamouring.... oh wait, I think I just did. :tardbang:
cool beans...and i promise to only wear them whilst waiting tables. ;)

p459402.jpg

Hell yeah Ash....screw Photoshop and other complex programs. MSpaint makes simple drawing fun again. No worries in MSpaint, just fun. Oh when did humanity lose simplicity!

tonksy said:
cool beans...and i promise to only wear them whilst waiting tables. ;)

Well, as long as you realise how against the grain this is for me. ;) Btw: I'm working on a baywatch pix, but for some reason I can't find it on the system. Dang it all - looks like the world ain't ready for Baywatch Tonks. :tardbang: Oh well, I'll see if I can post it later. :)

BeardofPants said:
Well, as long as you realise how against the grain this is for me. ;) Btw: I'm working on a baywatch pix, but for some reason I can't find it on the system. Dang it all - looks like the world ain't ready for Baywatch Tonks. :tardbang: Oh well, I'll see if I can post it later. :)
:swing:

Let's see if this works..... Fucksake, it took me like five minutes to make, and then 2 hours to figure out what was wrong with my stupid computer. :grumpy: This had better work, or I'm gonna bite someone.

BeardofPants said:
Let's see if this works..... Fucksake, it took me like five minutes to make, and then 2 hours to figure out what was wrong with my stupid computer. :grumpy: This had better work, or I'm gonna bite someone.
WOOHOO!!!! i have small boobies and a flat tum!

Back