i am not officially resigning as supermoderator :D

G

i am officially resigning as supermoderator

i didn't have a chance to discuss this with Fury or Sam. i apologize for not talking it over with them first.

some people have questioned my role as a moderator and felt that my decisions were not fair. in addition, i feel that if i can't lock 1 thread without stirring up a lot of controversy then i have no place as a moderator.

i wish you lots of luck with the site and harbor no ill will towards anyone here. however, i think maybe i've out lasted my welcome. i put a lot of effort into trying to make the site interesting for people, but i must agree that if you do not respect me as a moderator then i have no business being one.

have a nice day. :)

you're a heavy user of the board, and of course we have different points of view, something migth be offensive to you but not to others. Just relax.

Um, no. You wanted the job, you're stuck with it. No jumping ship just coz it's not all sunshine and roses. Someone's gotta shovel the fertilizer, and you're him.

let's face it. if i lock a thread, you folks have a cow. if justin does it, nobody cares. all i did was lock one fucking thread. it's not the end of the world. did it ever occur to you that the hosting company might not like that picture any more than i did? what if they happened to be looking around in this forum and found that pic?

i had a thread that i posted offering naked fake pics of some bitch last week. justin locked it and removed it from view. he offered me the the option of moving it back in view locked or deleting it. there were no pictures in that thread at all. i didn't bitch and moan about it. i just deleted it and that was the end of it.

either you accept that i had mod power or you don't. some people don't seem to be very pleased that i was a mod. if i lock a thread, some people want to start a Spanish Inquisition.

fuck man, get a life. why don't you ask Toolbox how long that pic would of lasted at HWC. i only locked it and didn't even delete it.

i have been in discussion with the other mods. some are hoping that i will not quit. i am considering changing my mind. i want your thoughts.

have i been a bad mod? you want me to go/stay? speak your mind. after reading what people say, i'll decide.

i have one thing to say. for the last few weeks, i have been posting a lot of crap. the site was drying up. i decided to do something. that is why i posted all those threads that either pissed people off or sounded strange.

Well, I haven't been here very long, but it seems to me you are just as good as any of the other mods around here. I think you've made your point well about your authority, if you decide to close or delete a topic, then I think the other mods, and especially members should respect that, or talk to you privatly about their concerns. Not on the messageboard.

That's my opinion.

i change my mind then. you can't get rid of me. i am like shit that sticks to the toilet rim. :D

Back