I bet this is popular

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
NEW YORK - Christine Levinson's husband vanished while on a business trip to Iran. Five months later, she's going there to try to bring him back.

The mother of the couple's seven children is planning her own trip to Iran in search of husband Robert Levinson even though she's been advised by the State Department not to travel to Iran because of the risk.

"I am positive he is alive," Christine Levinson told The Associated Press in an interview Thursday from her home in Coral Springs, Fla. "If he were hospitalized or had been killed, we would have known by now."

Up at the White House

I cannot believe American citizens are resorting to a bounty hunter mentality already. Does this lady not realize the danger she is walking into? I keep preaching that Americans are not treated like royalty in every country. I have a hard time trying to fathom the Irani officials just welcoming this lady in and giving her free reign to go where ever she likes to look for her husband. Particularly given the fact that they hate Americans to start with.

While I sympathize for her and can only begin to imagine the pain she must feel, I think she is overstepping not only the boundaries of diplomacy but of self preservation and common sense with this idea.

But I'm just one man with one set of thoughts on things. Maybe everybody in America needs to just dash off to Iran and make their own peace. :shrug:

Without wasting time clicking the link.

I'd say that's about the dumbest thing I've read this morning but it is early yet.

Mebbe she can disappear and leave seven orphans?

Maybe she's got the idea that if she publicizes her trip, no one will bother her because if she disappears everyone will know and demand answers.

Yeah, right.

Stay home, lady. You'll get nothing accomplished.

I feel a rescue mission coming on...Don't mind me, though, or the hundreds of thousands of tax dollare that it would cost to mount that mission...

She'll find him, and show everybody.
:rofl4:
I tried. I just couldn't do it with a straight face.
:grinno:

Nope they will probably find only the trunk of her body somewhere, if that.:retard:

Back