I Cleaned My Room!!!!!

BlurOfSerenity

for the first time in three years, i've succeded in cleaning my room.
tiz nice!
i'll have to take piccies!!

it took me five days to do (gives you some insight into just how messy it was), but it's done, and i am happy :)

Welcome to the club...
toast.gif
I had to do it recently so me and my gf had a place to sleep! Tehe..

it took you 5 days to organize it, but it can take you 5 minutes to desorganize it :D

My mom has been on my tail for weeks to clean my room. Now that she is away for a week I am actually beginning to get to it. It is all neat and vacuumed. Now I just need to get rid of some of the clutter (although currently it IS neat clutter). I think all I needed all along was a few days without her on my back :)

Good job on the cleaning Ash! I can't wait to see pics!!!

ash r said:
for the first time in three years, i've succeded in cleaning my room.
tiz nice!
i'll have to take piccies!!

it took me five days to do (gives you some insight into just how messy it was), but it's done, and i am happy :)

Got any before and after pics?

A thread like this is worthless without pics :)

i rember a long time agi a thread was started liek this, so, it took you that long to clean your room?

might i add, that my room is kinda messy again.... but only because i had to mess it up so that i could organise my bookshelves. once i get those old books cleared out, it'll all be good again :)

WOW *saves that for when her mom gets on her case about having am essy room*

Do you have a after picture?

not yet, as soon as i get it spic-and-span, sparkling spotless clean, and haul my old dresser out, and all that... i'll take a few snapshots :)
hopefully, i'll have them sometime next week... if i'm lucky, lol.
my dresser is a broken piece of shite that gets in the way, so we're trashing it.. hopefully taking it to the dump this weekend. :)
then, i'll put up some shelves, and put my knickknacks on, get rid of those two boxes in there... and voila, lol.

so i guess my room was clean, but not actually *done*

ah well :)

ash r said:
not yet, as soon as i get it spic-and-span, sparkling spotless clean, and haul my old dresser out, and all that... i'll take a few snapshots :)
hopefully, i'll have them sometime next week... if i'm lucky, lol.
my dresser is a broken piece of shite that gets in the way, so we're trashing it.. hopefully taking it to the dump this weekend. :)
then, i'll put up some shelves, and put my knickknacks on, get rid of those two boxes in there... and voila, lol.

so i guess my room was clean, but not actually *done*

ah well :)

Good job my mum doesn't live with me....

ash r said:
might i add, that my room is kinda messy again.... but only because i had to mess it up so that i could organise my bookshelves. once i get those old books cleared out, it'll all be good again :)

Um, I've got that job to do over the weekend, only I have 4 bookcases to sort through... there are too many piles of books lying about I need to get rid of some of the old ones to make way for the new. fortunately there's a summer fair and car boot at katie's school in 2 weeks. We've got loads of videos, toys and book to flog.

Back