I expect some backlash for this...

2minkey

bootlicker
it was the child's fault for not being trained to fight off packs of wild dogs. darwinism, plain and simple. some thrive, others are eaten by dogs. of course whomever is asserting such things better be a real commando, or else they are an asshole in their own scheme.

nice responses jim. you're a really classy guy. remind me to never allow children near you. though i suppose the police have already taken care of that.

2minkey

bootlicker
i wasn't offended. simply amused at how quickly you descended into talk about lawsuits and whatnot. and now political correctness. you were joking, but not entirely. seems like maybe you've been spending too much time with the dregs of society. perhaps consider a job somewhere other than walmart, so as to have less contact with the great unwashed?

Winky

"The boy's mother had picked him up and put him on top of a railing at the edge of a viewing deck".

So what I get from that is: she chucked him into a pack of wild dawgs.

If the child was African American and the dawgs were African
isn't this simple another occurrence of black on black crime?

2minkey

bootlicker
the grand scheme to conveniently rid yourself of a mediocre kid and get a fat settlement while yer at it? it's at least amusing to consider...

2minkey

bootlicker
it's a lady who showed poor judgement. not much more.

throw in some mexicans, muslims, commies, or homos and then you'll have an OTC hit on your hands.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
True, true...but some of the responses have been rather odd...including this 'tongue in cheek' response...

the grand scheme to conveniently rid yourself of a mediocre kid and get a fat settlement while yer at it? it's at least amusing to consider...

We all know how this will turn out. Just look back at the 'tiger incident' for reference.

2minkey

bootlicker
what you wouldn't want to ditch a lousy kid if you had the chance? considering how unsympathetic you are in virtually every other dimension, you should appreciate that shit...

like this kid for instance...

Winky

5cm2qu.jpg