I feel left out

*pushes unc out of the way to get to Kruz*

:bitchslap: .. it's a little soft, I know .. but it's because you didn't do anything to deserve it ...

and where were you when I was in Marietta? *bitchslaps you hard cause that's deserving*

:D

nalani said:

:bitchslap: .. it's a little soft, I know .. but it's because you didn't do anything to deserve it ...

and where were you when I was in Marietta? *bitchslaps you hard cause that's deserving*

I never knew you were here!
*bitchslaps rob and steve for not telling me* :D
Hmmm : :confuse2: Maybe they didn't want to share you

Kruz said:
nalani said:

I never knew you were here!
*bitchslaps rob and steve for not telling me* :D

scum friends! *:bitchslap: rob and steve too*

Not telling ya? Geez... you joined the day after I did. I figured that you had the place hotkeyed and were just lurking about.

I had the most phabuphreakinglous dinner at Steve's house ... he's got a great lil family there :)

I'm going to Texas in about two weeks and I'm thinking of taking a drive out to Kentucky with my sister for a few days .. if we go the Georgia route, I'll let you know ... we can get together and have coffee or something :)

that will be fun... my wife will LOVE you :D

Not telling ya? Geez... you joined the day after I did. I figured that you had the place hotkeyed and were just lurking about.

Look at my post count and yours *bitchslaps rob again* :D

WOOHOO!!! I love the wives of our members!!!

actually, I've only met Steve's wife, but she's hella cool!

HEY!!!!!!

you're forgetting to bitchslap me!!!!!!

i looooooooove the pain :D

Back