I feel so down

IDLEchild

This is a sad day for me.

*cries*

Grammy-nominated singer Seal proposed to the supermodel while on a holiday south of the border, spies tell us.

Word is Klum is sporting a honking canary diamond ring that the R&B crooner has given her. "It's a serious rock," one witness tell us.

Yesterday, Klum's rep would say only that "Heidi and Seal are on vacation and unavailable."

But the couple has made no secret of their devotion.

"I have the best partner on the planet you could have," Klum gushed on the "Today" show last month.

:crying4: :crying4: :crying4:

Oh well.....there go my hopes.

ResearchMonkey said:
*tries in vein to figure out exactly who here jilted the retarded snugglebunny* :eek3:

The most beautiful woman alive IMO is getting married.....sad day indeed.

Heidi_Klum.jpg

I heard somewhere that Seal self-inflicted the scars on his face. In any event, this is the first time I'd heard of the guy since "Kiss From a Rose" was a hit... in 1995.

Hopefully if the relationship doesn't go well and Seal ends up depressed, the rebound girlfriend won't use him... after all, as the saying goes, do not use if seal is broken.

Ooh! I'm in rare form tonight! :D

Inkara1 said:
Hopefully if the relationship doesn't go well and Seal ends up depressed, the rebound girlfriend won't use him... after all, as the saying goes, do not use if seal is broken.

Ooh! I'm in rare form tonight! :D

More like *rarified form. :tomato:

*Third entry, preferred usage (1)

Back