I fixed a Mac today

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It was an old piece of junk, but it was annoying to keep having to close out all the error messages at startup.

Quicktime was trying to install itself while it was already installed, so I went into the extensions folder and saw there were two versions of quicktime, so I drug out the first one into the hard drive root folder and then set the timezone to chicago, IL (even though I'm in greenwood, IN, they were the closest to my timezone).

Works fine now. :beerbang:

Hey, I might buy the damn thing just to learn how to use mac os... never know, Billy might go out of business, *nix might start to suck, and Mac OS 9 and below will be the only thing left on the planet.

No no no I meant I sucked for the FIRST time over 2.5 years ago...LOL

You know, four or five responses have popped into my head, but living with my wife for 11 years has made me too polite to say any of them.
*sigh*

I've fixed macs several times before. I had to fix one up so I could upgrade my computer at the Atascadero News (Summer 2001) to replace the crappy mac on my desk with one that would take less than 5 minutes to load pagemaker.

chcr said:
You know, four or five responses have popped into my head, but living with my wife for 11 years has made me too polite to say any of them.
*sigh*

If I cared about politeness I wouldn't be openly talking about giving head LOL

No, I was talking about giving head. It was less than 2 years ago that I first smoked pot...

Back