I found the cure for hiccups!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I found a cure for hiccups!!!!!!!! Can I make money off of this??? :swing:

So here I am, at work, working hard… can’t you tell? I went to the kitchen to make some herbal tea and grabbed slice of banana bread someone brought in. I’m eating the bread when suddenly I am struck with massive hiccupping.. I usually only hiccup once, but this time, I had all the people in their cubicles giggling at my struggles to contain these hideous noises… when suddenly – I sneezed RIGHT after a hiccup and ***POOF!!!*** gone – no more hiccups.

So, if I put pepper in a bottle, call it… hmm… Hiccup-B-Gone or somethin’ - **To cure hiccups, sniff here, deeply**…. Think I can get rich???

:D

Its just a matter of interrupting the electricity to the misfiring muscle. A sneeze is dandy for that. Perhaps a dog shock collar would work just as well.

A friend of mine got the hiccups in a bar once, and the bartender came over gave him a shot of "bitters" with a lemon to suck on afterwards, Poof , They were gone. It was amazing, she actually gave us the bottle to take cuz he gets them all the time. :D

unclehobart said:
Its just a matter of interrupting the electricity to the misfiring muscle. A sneeze is dandy for that. Perhaps a dog shock collar would work just as well.

Oooh, kinky. :whip:

BTW, a shot of bitters cures hiccups every time.

Do you have a cure for nose burns and sinuses after a terrible long night of doing too much blow and alcohol? If you have a solution for that, I'll pay to get the cure! :)

Toolbox™ said:
Do you have a cure for nose burns and sinuses after a terrible long night of doing too much blow and alcohol? If you have a solution for that, I'll pay to get the cure! :)

I do, my dear, I do. But you'd have to fly me to wherever it is you live and I'd have to administer it personally after, of course, testing the product that is causing the problem. :D

Toolbox™ said:

I have one...stay away from blow. :grinyes: It'll turn the insides of your nose to hamburger after a bit of time...

Spirit said:
I do, my dear, I do. But you'd have to fly me to wherever it is you live and I'd have to administer it personally after, of course, testing the product that is causing the problem. :D

DEAL! Where do I send the ticket! :D:D:D

Back